OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Qualitywings 787-Recent Update to V1.12

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Qualitywings 787-Recent Update to V1.12
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:31 am

All,
The recent update as reset the aircraft.cfg file,you will need to amend the file so it reads the profile..currently states that the panel has no flaps yet the profile has 6 when trying to connect FDC.
Any problems contact me and i'll tell you what to do.

EDIT:It will connect and set flaps for Take-Off,but is problematic on approach and landing.
I am still looking into this,but not holding my breath,will let you know if a solution is found.

Ok..have found a solution and it works :D ,need to do a bit more testing with various things enabled or disabled and if I get same results then a new profile will be uploaded.
Well after a week of testing a new profile is about to be uploaded,just got to test 787-9 variant flap setting again,once that is done and i'm satisfied then i'll be uploading within the next day or so.
This profile has been completely re-worked from the ground up.

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: Qualitywings 787-Recent Update to V1.12 NEW Profile...README
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi All,
after extensive testing I have now released V3 of QW 787.
Both variants have been re-worked and a new checklist is included,taken from QW manual.
I have stopped the flaps lever from constantly going up and down till a call is made,that is the plus side..the down side is you have to set the flaps manually.
Please set flaps to 10 for T/O roll for both or check performance profile to check the correct setting.
On approach once below 10,000ft and under 250kts consider setting flaps 1 to start the landing process...be sure to raise flaps after landing to start after landing checks.
If you prefer to have auto flap calls then stay with V2...choice is yours, i had issues with V2 and erratic flap movement that i didn't get the after landing checklist and screwed everything up.

Attachments
QW 787 V3.zip
QW-787 V3 New Profile.
(18.37 KiB) Downloaded 286 times

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support”