Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
benjoglove
Post subject: Re: PMDG 737-800 Profile for FDC
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 am

ThomasAH wrote:
benjoglove wrote:
Dave Leesley wrote:
That will be right, unfortunately FDC will not activate switches etc due to code from PMDG....you will have to do things manually i'm afraid...that is beyond my/our control.
So I wasted my money buying FDC?
This sounds a bit offensive, because you could equally state that you wasted your money buying PMDG.
But to give a more constructive answer: Even if automatically activating the switches does not work, there is much more in FDC than that, which will work.
Not offensive ThomasAH Im just trying to work out what actually does work with FDC and PMDG. With alot of people flying PMDG, and I mean alot, to find out that FDC doesnt work as it should with PMDG then its a software that I cant use the way I bought it too. Its not the switches that Im concerned about as that is part of PMDG I like, its the simple things as gear down and flaps if you want them. Reading the other posts on this thread I don't know what actually works with FDC and PMDG as there is not specific answers. You say there is much more that will work what are they because when I use it nothing seems to work?

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:22 am

I'm not really qualified to answer here, but as I understand FDC, many of its features are independent of the (complex) aircraft conforming to usual (simple) FSX conventions, e.g. checklists (without FDC actuating the levers/knobs), flight/blackbox log, cabin announcements, DH/V1/VR/V2 calls etc.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:28 am
Site Admin

benjoglove wrote:
Not offensive ThomasAH Im just trying to work out what actually does work with FDC and PMDG. With alot of people flying PMDG, and I mean alot, to find out that FDC doesnt work as it should with PMDG then its a software that I cant use the way I bought it too. Its not the switches that Im concerned about as that is part of PMDG I like, its the simple things as gear down and flaps if you want them. Reading the other posts on this thread I don't know what actually works with FDC and PMDG as there is not specific answers. You say there is much more that will work what are they because when I use it nothing seems to work?
If FDC is not handling your gear and flaps then we need to see your black box logs which you will find in the FDC\Logs folder. Please ZIP and attach them to your post.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: