OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Turn off VCP completely for one a/c?

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
martinlest
Post subject: Turn off VCP completely for one a/c?
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:49 pm

Using VCP-X with the TinMouse b737-200 causes problems - most of the actions set in the VCP, like flaps, autobrake, spoilers etc.) don't happen anyway (although the pilot/co-pilot confirm that they do).

So I have been trying to turn off VCP completely for this aircraft - I still want to have the checklists running (though I have changed all interactive responses), but I can't get it right with the flightdeck calls, I still get calls from the CP about autobrakes, for instance, even though I have unchecked the options for that. Not sure what I am missing/doing wrong in the VCP-X section. I am also a bit worried about setting things globally there instead of just for this aircraft. Whenever I make changes in the VCP-X section and choose 'save changes', is that that, or do I then have to save the profile as well??

To be honest, I am much, MUCH more comfortable editing the .pro/.uco files directly than using the UI. If I set the VCP=1 to VCP=0, does that turn everything off. Otherwise, what else do I need to change in that section of the .pro files?

Thank you, as ever..

Martin

Profile Quote
martinlest
Post subject: Re: Turn off VCP completely for one a/c?
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:26 pm

If I set the VCP=1 to VCP=0, does that turn everything off

Correction: VCPMode=1 to VCPMode=0 (in CoPilot paragraph) and VCPX=1 to VCPX=0 (in VCP-X paragraph)

(I'll see what that does anyway...)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support”
Jump to: