OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

FDC and Ariane 737 - 700NG on FS2004

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
simets
Post subject: FDC and Ariane 737 - 700NG on FS2004
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to run FDC with Ariane Boeing 737 - 700 NG. I just can't seem to work with checklists :( Pilot says "ok, pre flight checklist" and then it all goes silent. Even pressing ctrl+space or space or shift+esc doesn't help. I was wondering if maybe a new performance and checklists files have to be created (tho I lack knowledge for that)?
Or is there any other workaround?
All other planes seem to work normaly, including PMDG 747-400...
Please help

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: FDC and Ariane 737 - 700NG on FS2004
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

simets wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to run FDC with Ariane Boeing 737 - 700 NG. I just can't seem to work with checklists :( Pilot says "ok, pre flight checklist" and then it all goes silent. Even pressing ctrl+space or space or shift+esc doesn't help. I was wondering if maybe a new performance and checklists files have to be created (tho I lack knowledge for that)?
Or is there any other workaround?
All other planes seem to work normaly, including PMDG 747-400...
Please help
Yes it is possible to run Ariane 737NG.(i run Wilco 737 PIC and PMDG 737NG)

Try using my PMDG 737NG profile,it's made for 3rd party aircraft it may do the trick, if not then i may have to create one..... ;)

Once you have "Connected" and cabin announcement is made of "Cabin Secure" then you only need hit CTRL+Spacebar to activate the checklists.

If you encounter anymore problems please take a screenshot of the error,or write down any error message you come across,

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
simets
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.
I have tried your PMDG 737Ng profile and it didn't work. There is no error message, the program doesn't stop or anything, it works, it's connected. I hear announcement "passengers are in the cabin" and after that nothing more. As I understand I'm suppose to go into preflight checklist by pressing ctrl+space but when I do that nothing happens. Nor by pressing space, shift+esc etc.
I would like to ask you (if it isn't too much trouble) to make files specifically for Ariane 737 - 700NG so we can see if that will work.
I wonder if the problem is maybe that Ariane doesn't use FSUIPC to comunicate with FS2004?
Thanks in advance!

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi,
please send me your aircraft.cfg for your Ariane 737ng and i'll make a profile to suit,providing you will test it for me as and when needed.

My e-mail is david_leesley@hotmail.com and mark in subject "Ariane 737 Profile" (without the quotes)

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support”
Jump to: