OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Sound problems

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
bluesy
Post subject: Sound problems
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi

Im trying to learn this software, and love the way i get told speeds and so on doing approach, but i have a few problems :(

1. i never get told what runway im going to expect vectors for, until it tells me that im cleared to land rwy 18 which is a bit late for a nice landing ;)

2. on the latest flight i allso during departure was never told to change direction and procede on course as filled, i tried to use "say again" but only had the copilot say roger and call sign, never repeat what i was told or the atc tell me again what i was supposed to do.

my setup is win7 64bit (that as far as i understand should work but not officially supported) PFE 2.6.0 FSX acceleration, UTX, REX and wilco A321

I got the debug_monitor from this flight zipped if you want it in an email :)

Dennis

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: Sound problems
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi,
firstly you need to update to the latest version as this is the only one supported 2.11.1 (goto the pinned topic about updating)
Then after updating run makerwys again,reboot your PC and compile another flight,try again if you have same problems then contact support again...

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
bluesy
Post subject: Re: Sound problems
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm

ups, didnt see there where a version 2.11.1 since i used update from inside the program, will update before next flight :)

Have a nice weekend

Dennis

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: