OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Problem with flight plan compliling

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
steinbach72
Post subject: Problem with flight plan compliling
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi,

I use FSX with PFE deluxe now, I have the last version, of course. I have tried to compile flight plan LKPR (Ruzyne, Prague) to EDDF. I used FSbuild2.3, flight plan is exported with FS2004/FSX nad FSX xml. options. When I use FS2004/FSX version of flight plan, PF2k gives me: DONAD - DONAD - OKG - DONAD (again - the same latitude and longitude) following with futher correct waypoints, it means I should perform a circle !!!. When I compile .xml file saved in FSX as FSplan, Pf2K gives me correct waypoints, but elevations of both airports are 0000 (it is incorrect of course). What should I do ? Can you help me, where is the mistake ?

Thanks

Jiri Steinbach, Prague

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: Problem with flight plan compliling
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Jiri,
has this only started to do this,have you managed to compile flights before or is this the first time...
I would delete the flightplan from your FSX flightplan folder and re-compile it using FS Build again,also delete the LKPR to EDDF adv files and any files associated with it,before you re-compile ......

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Site Admin

How very strange... I've just created the same flight using FSBuild and everything worked just find. The ADV has now been loded into PFE and the waypoints for the flight are

DONAD
LASGA
PILAM
DEMAB
SOLVU
D242E
MTR

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
steinbach72
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 am

Hi,
I will try to delete all files and recompile. I have tried to fly FSX plan with airports elevation 0000, and all run O.K., but it was plan for FSX without DONAD-OKG-DONAD circle. When I use FSBuild, exported flight plan has correct waypoints, but different from yours. When I load it to FS, waypoints are correct too, but after compiling flight plan with PF2k (when I use FS9 form of flight plan), something wrong happened, and DONAD waypoint duplicates in this strange way.

Thanks

Jiri

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 am
Site Admin

When you say the waypoint duplicates are you looking at the altitude adjustment page in PFE. If so then that is okay. You may have the same waypoint shown several times with different altitudes. The last one is the actual waypoint and the previous entries are interim points where step altitudes are shown.

If you're still having issues with this particular flight plan then please email me the Original FP and the PFE converted FP so I can understand a little more what the issue is... although I don't believe there is one.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: