OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Route --> EDDF to VHHH --> Unable to Compile!!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Maverickmatze
Post subject: Route --> EDDF to VHHH --> Unable to Compile!!
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey!
First of all I wanted to say hi as this is my first post. I really hope you can help me! I have the following problem:

I built a flightplan with FlightSimCommander departing in EDDF and destination is VHHH. I did everything exactly the same way as I did with all my flight plans before. But this one doesn't work. Here is what I did: I built the flightplan with FSC. Then I open PFE and select "FS9 / FSX FPlan Converter" --> select "EDDFVHHH.pln" and thereafter "Convert FS FP to PF2000". Now there is the prompt "FS9 flight plan successfully converted to PF2000 format" --> select "PF2000 icon at the bottom" --> PF2000 opens and I select "Select FLT" --> "PFE_EDDFVHHH.pln". Finally I select "Compile" and nothing happens. No little window opens or anything. I have really no clue what to do.

I was trying to find a thread regarding this problem here in the forum, but I couldn't find anything relevant....

I hope somebody can help men!
Thx in advance
Mat

Profile Quote
Maverickmatze
Post subject: Re: Route --> EDDF to VHHH --> Unable to Compile!!
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Problem solved!!!

I was playing around with all the variables in the PF2000 window. So I tried to dial in a rather unrealistic cruise altitude like 3000ft and tried to compile it. It worked. There after I tried to put in 38000ft and this worked too. So Problem is solved. Even though I don't quite understand why ;-)

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Route --> EDDF to VHHH --> Unable to Compile!!
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:48 am
Site Admin

Don't you just love 'puters? ;-)

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: