OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

i love it, I love It, I LOVE IT

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
brooser3
Post subject: i love it, I love It, I LOVE IT
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm

:lol: Congratulations to all at OnCourse, PFE deluxe is what I've been waiting for since FS98 when I first got hooked on Flight simulation. Although there is no substitute for voice recognition regarding ATC, you have persuaded me to move away from VOXATC, at least for the time being.
I have had no problems regarding the installation and use of PFE running under Windows XP 32 bit.
I am flying with FSX deluxe, REX2, FSCommander 8.5, Ultimate Traffic1 traffic bgl, and PFE, all are running in perfect unison.
Thankyou for the early Christmas present.
If I may give you food for thought for future consideration.
1) SID/STAR only saves the last inputs for the respective airport, obviously there are a number of SIDs' for each runway, depending on departure direction. How about a database of SID/STARS allowing selection from a drop down list.
2) Even with VC2, I need to tune to ATIS and clearance manually on starting up. For me, rather than printing the .brf file, resulting eventually with a vast amount of paper, I open the briefing HTML document. This requires opening Windows Explorer and finding the file within PFE. It would be nice to have a button on the Options 1 page to open this automatically when selecting an Adventure.
3) Further interaction with ground AI aircraft coming towards me would be a bonus, although you have pointed out problems with this in your documentation.

All in all a wonderful software package worth every penny spent on it.

A message to other new users, read all the documents and try to understand what the program is trying to achieve before jumping in. On first using, let the program do the work, tweaking can come later when you are confident.

best regards, Alan

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: i love it, I love It, I LOVE IT
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 am
Site Admin

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for the kind words.

I've added your 'requests' to my list of things to look into but your first points seems like it might be a bug. Could you explain a little more please exactly what you mean?

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: