OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PFE to PF3

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
capsam500
Post subject: PFE to PF3
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 pm

I came looking to redownload PFE as i wanted to reinstall it however i notice now the product has been withdrawn and PF3 is to be the replacement. Can i get a free upgrade to this or am i expected to pay again?

Cheers

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PFE to PF3
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:17 pm
Site Admin

If you purchased from us and registered with us any time from 1st November 2015 you should have received details about how to obtain your free copy. If you believe this to be the case but you have not received any notification please contact me via my email address below.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
capsam500
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:21 pm

dmarch wrote:
If you purchased from us and registered with us any time from 1st November 2015 you should have received details about how to obtain your free copy. If you believe this to be the case but you have not received any notification please contact me via my email address below.
Ahh i see. I purchased in 2013 so this won't apply to me

Never mind, i'll just stick with pfe for now

Thanks anyway

Profile Quote
vololiberista
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 am

capsam500 wrote:
dmarch wrote:

Thanks anyway
That's your choice :) But you won't see any of the benefits of PF3. It's the same with P3D. P3D was not an "upgrade" and so people had to pay for a new programme. And for most it was worthwhile. PF3 although in some ways seems similar to PFE is quite a different animal under the skin and well worth it.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
capsam500
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:46 am

vololiberista wrote:
capsam500 wrote:
dmarch wrote:

Thanks anyway
That's your choice :) But you won't see any of the benefits of PF3. It's the same with P3D. P3D was not an "upgrade" and so people had to pay for a new programme. And for most it was worthwhile. PF3 although in some ways seems similar to PFE is quite a different animal under the skin and well worth it.

Yeah I understand that. It just seems like a lot of money to me for a program I essentially already have. I get that it's updated massively and stuff but from using the demo the changes didn't seem big enough to me to warrant paying 40 pounds out for it which is a lot for an fsx add on. Anyway I'm not here to rant over a price.

Thanks for your reply, maybe I'll consider it in the future
:-)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: