OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

touch-and-goes with pfe

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
markvii
Post subject: touch-and-goes with pfe
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:39 am

I can't figure out how to do a touch-and-goes with pfe. How would I go about it ? In order for pfe to connect to fsx I need to load an adventure which I have done.Then once on the runway I hit 5 but nothing happens ?

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: touch-and-goes with pfe
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:08 pm

markvii wrote:
I can't figure out how to do a touch-and-goes with pfe. How would I go about it ? In order for pfe to connect to fsx I need to load an adventure which I have done.Then once on the runway I hit 5 but nothing happens ?
You can use option 5 only when in the air, on the ground you would have to use 6 (ready for takeoff).
Since the flight plan needs to have at least one waypoint between departure and destination airport, I suggest the following:
Create a flight plan with identical departure and destination airport, add one waypoint at about 3000ft AGL and about 10nm away.
Now request take off with 6, let ATC vector you to the first waypoint, then let ATC vector you to final (or just use the hotkey 1 to request cleared to final in any way you want, e.g. in the pattern).
At this point you should be able to use hotkey 5 and do repeated touch-and-goes.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: