OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

New to pfe help needed

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Mac1984
Post subject: New to pfe help needed
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 pm

hello,

I'm brand new to pfe and currently have the following issues, any advice much appreciated..

1 : clicking the yellow question mark symbol in PF 2000 causes the program to crash with an " out of memory" error.. as this is originally a third party software maybe there is nothing that can be done about it.. If there is a solution but my PC specs are required, I happily forward them....

2: after a successful conversion of my fsx flight plan, I select, compile the data and get a confirmation that " your flight adventure has compiled successfully ".... But if I want to select it in the emulator, there is nothing to be loaded...so basically I open the emulator and the screen there is blank, nothing to be selected there, and clicking the load button, it tells me that I did not select an adventure...

I've studied the handbook as good as I could, but as English is not my native language I might have missed out something here...

Thank you very much in advance for your support and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon

kind regards

Marius

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: New to pfe help needed
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:10 pm
Site Admin

1. If you wish to look at the PF2K help you need to load it directly by double-clicking ...\PFE\FS2000\PF2000\PF2000help.chm, although you should find everything you need to know in the PFE user guide

2. Please delete the PF_Emulator.INI file

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: