OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

No Pilot Voice

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Flugsimulatorpilot
Post subject: No Pilot Voice
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 pm

As the title say I'm not hearing the Pilot Voices. When I press the hotkey for clearance I can read the the text in the FSUIPC Window but hear no voices although I've selected one before in PFE Options. Then after 5-10 seconds I can hear the Controller who gives me the clearance with sound. There's only the pilot without sound. So I had a look at your FAQ Section and found that the Game Commander must be deactivated. So I looked in the Hotkey section of PFE and the Game Commander Hotkey was already deactivated. Next I had a look at the logfile and there I found that error:

Transcript: 'Clearance Austrian 2105 at gate 42 IFR to Lima Oscar Whiskey Whiskey with information November '
01.09.2015 18:40:44: 800 - FS Screen : Clearance Austrian 2105 at gate 42 IFR to Lima Oscar Whiskey Whiskey with information November
01.09.2015 18:40:45: 990 - Error in NET SaySentence: Fehler in der Anwendung.

I have installed PFE 2.15 on Windows 7 in the directory: C:\FS Addons\PFE\.
(FSUIPC 3.99z8)

It may be important to mention that it isn't now activated. Before activating I wanted to test if everything works but it doesn't work up to now. So I decided to contact the Support to find a solution before activating.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: No Pilot Voice
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:33 pm
Site Admin

This is an extract from the email you will receive when we send your activation code... which of course you have to request. Hopefully this will help:-

We recommend you use the following link to download the very latest updates to ensure your PFE experience is trouble free.

www.ocs-support.co.uk/downloads/PFE_SP_Installer.zip

This zip file contains two files... PFE_SP_Installer.exe and newcallsigns.exe.

Please unzip both these files and copy them into your PFE\FS2000\ADV\WAV folder. If you do not copy them into the correct folder the update will fail!

Now double-click to run the PFE_SP_Installer.exe program. After a few minutes you should receive a 'Completed Successfully' message.

That's it!

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Flugsimulatorpilot
Post subject: Re: No Pilot Voice
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:43 pm

I activated the program and now it seems to work.
Thanks

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: