Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
sbsim
Post subject: Sim RANDOMIZER 3 available for download
Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:48 pm

The new version of Randomizer is finally out and you can download it from:

https://sbsim.com/simrandomizer

[ img ]
FEATURES:

(PF3) Randomization of the choice between vectoring vs. standard procedure.
(PF3) Fully customizable, preset-specific, execution of departure/arrival procedures with selectable degree of uncertainty.
(PF3) Utilization of SID/STAR names for custom instructions with adjustable probability of their occurrence.
(PF3) Presets for specific airports, runways, times of day or anything you need.
(PF3) Airline-based random selection of gates.
(MCE) Randomization of MCE co-pilot selection and mood (with possibility to automatically set the corresponding PF3 pilot voice).
(MCE) Awareness of PF3 procedures/instructions and gates.
(MCE) Reading of real-world names of procedures and waypoints (with TTS voices).
(MCE) Randomization of MCE scripts.
(Any software) Randomization of 'active' files. You can easily copy a file from a pool of alternatives, using variables.
(All) Safety. No modification of the target software functionality. Only standard settings are set. Backups. Detailed logs.
(All) Zero impact on performance of the sim or other programs. Randomizer does not run alongside your sim, it sets the parameters and quits.
(All) Simple UI that enables to easily select presets and profiles and set main settings.
(All) Extensive customization through ini files.
(All) Advanced system of variables providing almost unlimited variability.

Enjoy!

Roman

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: Sim RANDOMIZER 3 available for download
Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Roman, thank you so much for your tremendous work on SimRandomizer 3!
Thank you for letting me be part of the development, for many constructive discussions and for never getting tired of my endless requests for improvements and additional features.
I very much enjoyed the privilege of already being able to use SimRandomizer 3 for almost half a year now (in its growing development stages).

To me it is such a great enhancement to PF3 that I can't imagine running PF3 without the SimRandomizer anymore (at least when it comes to flying airliners).
The integration of MCE, thus making the MCE-FO capable of reading out the given clearances in plain text anytime, really is revolutionizing PF3!

I hope other PF3-users will have as much fun using SimRandomizer 3 as we had developing it!

Best regards
Ralf

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Ashun
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 pm

amazing program. It brings much realism to PF3. One suggestion regarding additional features. Is it possible to select more than 1 profile to give more realism? I understand if we select random, it will pick up one of all available profiles but some may not be valid for that particular flight plan or aircraft. So instead, is it possible select one of only 2 or 3 profiles relevant for that particular flight plan and aircraft?

Best wishes
Ash

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Ashun wrote: *  Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 pm
amazing program. It brings much realism to PF3. One suggestion regarding additional features. Is it possible to select more than 1 profile to give more realism? I understand if we select random, it will pick up one of all available profiles but some may not be valid for that particular flight plan or aircraft. So instead, is it possible select one of only 2 or 3 profiles relevant for that particular flight plan and aircraft?

Best wishes
Ash
You can achieve that by selecting "Random" and commenting out the temporary invalid profiles in the Departure.ini or Arrival.ini file:

Open the files by clicking on the Departure / Arrival symbol with CTRL held down.
Then insert a ; in front of each profile you want to deactivate for that flight and save the file.

You have to revert that for your next flight of course. Maybe make a backup of your Departure.ini / Arrival.ini files first of all.

For example if you don't want a shortcut this time with my Small Airport Departure preset:
Quote:
[* Small Airport]

ICAO=
Probability=$d(80,99)

profile Standard=S
profile Standard=S
;profile Standard with Shortcut=SC
;profile Standard with Shortcut=SC
profile Standard with Speed Restriction=SK$k(180,240)A$f(050,150)
profile Standard then Direct=SA$f(050,120)XE
profile Standard then Direct=SA$f(050,120)XE
profile Runway Heading then Direct=RA$a(010,050)XE

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Ashun
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:50 pm

fabulous. Thats great news.
I put all SID or STAR names in profile and select one before flight
e.g for EGLL in STAR i put BIG, LAM, OCK, etc etc. and select relevant STAR for flight plan. Now i can use say BIG and OCK in random

Best wishes
Ash

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PF3 - Randomizer”
Jump to: